The Center for Workforce Solutions (CWS) at Anne Arundel Community College offers a full range of integrated instructor-led and online learning training solutions for businesses, corporations, associations, non-profits and government agencies. From sole proprietorships to international corporations throughout the U.S. rely upon CWS for innovative, customized training and skills-upgrade training.
Every organization needs a reliable, strategic partner to help solve critical workforce challenges. CWS can work with your organization to:
- Develop effective workforce recruiting strategies.
- Retain top employees long-term.
- Stay competitive in a global marketplace.
- Maximize existing resources during financially-challenging times.
- Provide cost-effective, diverse training and business solutions for every level of employee.
Anne Arundel Community College's Virtual Campus offers a wide-array of services to develop and deliver online training. Our expert team of project managers, instructional designers, writers, instructional specialists, videographers and specialized audio/video experts can convert face-to-face training to online and/or work with your subject matter experts to create training from scratch.
Examples of some of our work include: