Training beyond the certification - When is a certification more than a certification? When it’s in the hands of an employee with experience doing the job.
AACC’s CyberCenter specializes in the following:
- Customized training and curriculum development focused on integrative solutions that meet your individual business needs
- Comprehensive training packages ideal for organizations that need to build technical capacity in employees who do not have extensive education or work history in a particular subject area
- Industry certification preparation courses best suited to employees with IT experience needing assistance preparing for certification in Networking+, Security+, CCNA, CISSP and C/EH.
- Infosec Online Learning Partnership noncredit online learning options available through an exclusive partnership with Infosec Learning, LLC.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training a modular approach designed for non-technical users to meet the specific needs of your industry and business organization.
- Flexible Scheduling – Classes can be delivered in a schedule that fits your organization’s needs outside of a traditional semester format.
- Diverse Learning Formats – Classes are structured in various formats including face-to-face, online, hybrid (combination of face-to-face and online) all with hands-on laboratory skills training.
- College Credit or CEUs – As a fully accredited community college, AACC can offer many of our training options for college credit. Participants interested in noncredit courses have the option of earning continuing education units (CEU's).
- Location Choice – Training can be delivered at one of our locations, your site or at a mutually agreed upon location.
Embedded in our training is a robust array of credit and noncredit courses that can move participants toward an associate of applied science (A.A.S.) degree, credit certificate, continuing education units (CEUs) or industry certifications relevant to the Department of Defense Directive 85701. We work closely with the National Security Agency, Department of Homeland Security, and other strategic partners to ensure that our training stays ahead of the curve and continues to be relevant in the quickly evolving landscape.
Individuals Seeking Training
The CyberCenter caters to government agencies, businesses and nonprofit organizations seeking corporate training. If you’re an individual looking to earn a degree or industry credential to advance in this fast-growing profession, please visit our Computer Technology Department within AACC’s School of Business, Computing and Technical Studies to learn more about how we can help you reach your goals. We’re all on the same team sharing the same goals of high-quality, hands-on training, so you’ll be in good hands.