WORLD LANGUAGES INSTRUCTORS
ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNING & ADULT EDUCATION
- Seeking dynamic instructors for Beginning level classes in Pathways to Proficiency World Language Program. Courses are heavily focused on the development of communicative, every day foreign language skills.
- Ability to incorporate technology into language learning required.
- Bachelor's degree and two years foreign language instructional experience with adults in highly interactive classroom environment.
- Currently accepting resumes for French, German and Spanish.
- Actively seeking instructor for GERMAN.
- Hours: 6-8:30 p.m. either MWF or TTh
To apply: E-mail resume and cover letter to: Mary Rogers, Instructional Specialist, ESL & World Languages at firstname.lastname@example.org.