You are invited to a free workshop: Tips for Business Success from a Banker's Perspective, presented by Andrew Carlson, Business Banker, AVP of Capital One Bank.
AACC’s Arnold Campus
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 9
Time: 3:30 p.m.
Location: Careers Building, Room 340
AACC’s Entrepreneurial Studies Institute offers:
• Entrepreneurship degrees, certificates and courses designed to prepare aspiring entrepreneurs for success in business.
• Scholarships (up to $10,000) to pay for tuition, fees, books, and business start-up costs.
• Access to experienced entrepreneurs for advising and mentoring.
• Business Plan and Big Idea competitions.
• Events including workshops and guest speakers.
• Membership in the Entrepreneurs Club.
• A Small Business Resource Center and Student Business Incubator.
For more information contact:
Professor, Business Management and Entrepreneurship
Ratcliffe Scholarship Program Manager
The Entrepreneurs Club invites you to attend the first meeting of the year, Tuesday Feb. 9th at 3:30 p.m. in CRSC 340. Join us for a kick-off meeting and guest speaker. Contact faculty advisors: Professor Joyce Ezrow and Professor Carlene Cassidy for more information or call 410-777-2066.
Regular Entrepreneurs Club Meetings take place the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month during the regular semester of classes, from 3:30-5 p.m. in CRSC 340.
Submissions for the Business Plan Competition are due by NOON on April 6, 2016. Competition finalists will present on April 27, 2016 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
For questions, please email email@example.com.