Entrepreneurs Club Meeting, Topic: Emerging Entrepreneurial Opportunities
Medical Cannabis in Maryland Presented by Professor Shad Ewart
Club activity planning and networking
Date: October 25th
Time: 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location: CRSC 340
$10,000 Ratcliffe Scholarship deadline
Application and more information
AACC's Business Management Department guest speaker event featuring Sworkit co-founder Gregory Coleman. The SWORKIT Fitness App as seen on Shark Tank. Join us to learn about Greg's entrepreneurial, corporate and military background. He will share his experience presenting on Shark Tank and share his tips for success. This event is free however registration is required as space is limited.
Date: November 1
Time: 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Big Idea Competition - submissions due.
Regular Entrepreneurs Club Meetings take place the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month during the regular semester of classes, from 3:30-5 p.m. in usually in CRSC 340. Email email@example.com to confirm time and location.
AACC’s Entrepreneurial Studies Institute offers:
• Entrepreneurship degrees, certificates and courses designed to prepare aspiring entrepreneurs for success in business.
• Scholarships (up to $10,000) to pay for tuition, fees, books, and business start-up costs.
• Access to experienced entrepreneurs for advising and mentoring.
• Business Plan and Big Idea competitions.
• Events including workshops and guest speakers.
• Membership in the Entrepreneurs Club.
• A Small Business Resource Center and Student Business Incubator.
For more information contact:
Chair, Entrepreneurial Studies Institute
Professor, Business Management and Entrepreneurship