September 13th, 3:30 - 5:00 CRSC 340
Entrepreneurs Club Meeting - ice cream social, everyone is welcome!
September 27th, 3:30, PCPA
America’s #1 Young Entrepreneur, Johnny Cupcakes will be on campus Tuesday September 27, 3:30 – 4:30 P.M. Kauffman Theater in the Pascal Center for the Performing Arts. Johnny Earle, a.k.a. Johnny Cupcakes, is inspiring, motivating and appealing to people of all ages and interests. Johnny will share how to start, grow, or reinvent your business or idea with little to no start-up money. He gives blueprints on building brand loyalty and creating memorable customer experiences. This will be a fun, inspirational and exciting event! FYI – he does not sell cupcakes. Join us on September 27th to learn more about this successful entrepreneur who started 16 different businesses by the age of 16. Source: Business Week.
FREE admission, however registration is required: http://www.aacc.edu/esi/cupcakes.cfm
ESI Open Houses
Meet with faculty & staff to learn more about the Ratcliffe Entrepreneurial Studies Scholarship, entrepreneurship courses, degree, and certificates, the entrepreneurs club, competitions, and more. Light lunch will be served (while supplies last).
Dates: October 4th and 5th
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Location: CRSC 326 (the Hatchery)
$10,000 Ratcliffe Scholarship deadline
Application and more information
Regular Entrepreneurs Club Meetings take place the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month during the regular semester of classes, from 3:30-5 p.m. in usually in CRSC 340. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm time and location.
AACC’s Entrepreneurial Studies Institute offers:
• Entrepreneurship degrees, certificates and courses designed to prepare aspiring entrepreneurs for success in business.
• Scholarships (up to $10,000) to pay for tuition, fees, books, and business start-up costs.
• Access to experienced entrepreneurs for advising and mentoring.
• Business Plan and Big Idea competitions.
• Events including workshops and guest speakers.
• Membership in the Entrepreneurs Club.
• A Small Business Resource Center and Student Business Incubator.
For more information contact:
Chair, Entrepreneurial Studies Institute
Professor, Business Management and Entrepreneurship