WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE FIRST2COLLEGE PROGRAM?
- Individuals from 11 to 27 years of age, and
- United States citizens or permanent residents and
- First generation, college-bound students and/or
- Students meeting low income guidelines
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
- Tutorial services
- Assistance developing and maintaining an educational plan
- Career exploration and aptitude assessment
- College campus, career awareness, and cultural field trips
- Academic, financial aid, scholarship, career, and personal counseling
- Assistance completing college, financial aid and scholarship applications
- College entrance exams preparation
- Adult Basic Education/GED program referrals
- Information on secondary and postsecondary vocational education
- After school programs
- Summer programs
- Family workshops
|Annapolis High School
||Annapolis Middle School
||Bates Middle School|
|Glen Burnie High School
||Corkran Middle School
||Marley Middle School|
|Meade High School
||Meade Middle School
||MacArthur Middle School|
|North County High School
||Brooklyn Middle School
||Lindale Middle School|
First2College Educational Talent Search at Anne Arundel Community College is funded in total by the U.S. Department of Education.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
AACC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, Title IX, ADA Title 504 compliant institution. Call Disability Support Services, 410-777-2306 or Maryland Relay 711, 72 hours in advance to request most accommodations. Requests for sign language interpreters, alternative format books or assistive technology require 30-day notice. For information on AACC’s compliance and complaints concerning discrimination or harassment, contact Karen L. Cook, Esq., federal compliance officer, at 410-777-7370 or Maryland Relay 711.