LEARN HOW TO BECOME A CASINO DEALER WITH FREE TUITION
Looking to start a career in a growing field? Take this opportunity for free tuition with added academic and job search support. Train to become a Casino Dealer under the Walmart Brighter Futures 2.0 Project. This grant-funded program is designed to bring people into middle income jobs. The program will focus on developing a Career Pathway into the gaming industry by training people to become Casino Dealers.
Why become a Casino Dealer?
- Average full-time income of $50,000 a year (based on $18,000 salary plus significant tips)
- Demand for dealers is expected to grow by 17% nationwide
- Gaming is one the fastest growing industries on the East Coast with four casinos in Maryland and two more opening soon
- Career pathways are available for future advancement
Why the Walmart Casino Dealer Program?
- Earn in-demand credentials in Blackjack, Mini Baccarat, Carnival Games and Customer Service
- Added support and mentoring throughout the program
- Connections with employers
- Extra practice on reading, writing and math skills
- Gain upgraded skills and receive job search coaching
Join Us for an Upcoming Information Session!
All of these sessions will be held at the Arundel Mills Campus,
AMIL Room 003:
7009 Arundel Mills Circle, Hanover MD 21076
- 2 p.m. Thursday, October 16
- 1 p.m. Wednesday, October 22
- 6 p.m. Monday, October 27
To register for a recruitment session or for more information call Paula at 410-777-7166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligibility Requirements: A high school diploma or GED Age 21 or older Able to legally work in the United States Ability to obtain a Maryland gaming license Able to stand for eight (8) hours Ability to communicate in English Available to take classes at AACC’s Arundel Mills location in Hanover, MD Unemployed or underemployed Hospitality experience is a plus!
Tuition and fees for qualified, selected participants will be provided through grant funding from the Walmart Brighter Futures 2.0 Project.