Learn CPR at AACC.
Taught by experienced, professional paramedics and nurses, these high quality, science-based courses are open to the general public and professional health care/medical rescue personnel. The American Heart Association (AHA) developed all of the CPR courses and are taught using the most current materials and techniques. After passing a skills review and written exam, receive an AHA certification card valid for two years.
For course descriptions, schedule and pricing,
click on the course number below.
Registration closes two days prior to the start of class.
NRN-513 - Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
NRN-514 - Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Re-certification
NRN-517 - ACLS Skills Testing NEW
NRN-518 - BLS Skills Testing NEW
NRN-519 - Heartsaver CPR/AED Skills Testing NEW
NRN-520 - Heartsaver First Aid Skills Testing NEW
NSN-308 - CPR for Health Care Providers
NSN-309 - Health Care Provider CPR Re-certification
NRG-339 - Heart Saver AED
NRN-332 - Heart Saver First Aid CPR AED
Requirements for BLS/CPR and First Aid Students:
• Read textbook before class and bring it with you to class.
• Bring pocket mask (not face shield) to class.
• Dress appropriately.
• Students who do not come prepared to class may be asked to attend another class.
• Textbook and pocket mask are available at the College Store.
• For re-certification classes you must also bring your card to the class. Your card must be current on the first day of class.
For more information, please contact Kyle Hastings in the School of Continuing and Professional Studies at 410-777-2974 or email@example.com.