While designed for massage therapists and body-workers these low cost courses will benefit all health care providers.
AACC is a National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) continuing education approved provider.
The following clinical continuing education courses are for therapeutic massage and other health care professionals. Students are responsible for determining if the course content is within the scope of practice for their profession as determined by their regulatory board or agency.
AACC is a National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) approved provider for continuing education.
For course descriptions, schedule and pricing click on the course number below.
MST-345 - Shiatsu for You and Your Clients NEW
- Therapeutic Massage for Cancer Patients NEW
MST-344 - Essential Oils for Massage Therapy Treatments
MST-314 - Medical Massage: Techniques and Issues
MST-320 - Advanced Chair Massage
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Basics for Massage Therapists
- Dynamic Myofascial Techniques
- HIV/AIDS and Communicable Disease
- Basic Sports Massage for Athletic Events
MST-336 - Hot Stone Therapy
- Dry Spa for the Massage Therapist
- Ethics & Cultural Diversity for Massage Therapists
- Documentation for Massage and Bodywork Professionals
MST-343 - Massage and Medication: What Massage Therapists Need to Know
For more information on these courses, contact Pat Barnhart in the School of Continuing and Professional Studies at 410-777-2939 or email email@example.com
Click here to Register Now before your renewal deadline!