Our mission is to offer students an opportunity to improve their physical, emotional, social, and intellectual wellness by offering a variety of courses and programs to meet the needs of individuals with diverse interests and abilities.
Please enroll in one of our program orientations.
Department chair for health and human services
For information please call 410-777-2302, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer
*Please review this important information before enrolling in our PHE courses.
Did You Know?
In some course sections you may choose the option of learning through community service as part of your course work.
Events and Activities
IMA World Health 5K Charity Run -
9 a.m. on Saturday, Apr. 26, 2014
Starting at the AACC Seigert Field Stadium
- Register online or print registration form PDF
- Registration closing date is Friday, Apr, 25, 2014 (save for registering by Apr. 12, 2014)
- Pick up registration packets from 7:30-8:45 a.m. at the entrance to Siegert Field entrance on race day
- View the Course Map PDF
- Follow the event on Facebook
- Learn more about IMA organization and their mission "to advance health and healing to vulnerable and marginalized people the world over."
25th Annual Turkey Trot - Nov. 27, 2013 (photos)
Zumba-thon! - Apr. 27, 2013 (photos)