You must attend an information session to find out the latest requirements for admission and the criteria used to select students for the program. Call 410-777-7318 for a schedule or click on the link on the left for a complete schedule. You can also view the information session online.
First consideration for selection will be given to candidates whose resident address is in Anne Arundel County for at least three months prior to the application deadline. This program is competitive, requiring separate admissions procedures. Students will be admitted to the health information technology course sequence each fall as the number of students permits.
- Attend an orientation/information session to learn about admission and academic requirements.
- Submit completed program application by application deadline.
- Applications for the fall 2014 class will be available in December 2013. The application deadline will be March 15, 2014.
- Submission of health examination record.
- Satisfactory completion of criminal background check.
For more information, contact Kelly Hugo, Program Coordinator.