You must attend an information session to find out the latest requirements for admission and the criteria used to select students for the program. The admission requirements are also available online; however, you still must attend an information session or view the session online.
First consideration for selection will be given to candidates whose resident address is in Anne Arundel County for at least three months prior to the application deadline. This program is competitive, requiring separate admissions procedures. Students will be admitted to the health information technology course sequence each fall as the number of students permits.
- Attend an information session to learn about admission and academic requirements.
- Submit completed program application by application deadline.
- Applications for the fall 2016 class will be available December 2015 online and in Florestano 100 (Applications currently under revision, will be available online soon). The application deadline will be March 15, 2016.
- Submission of health examination record (if student elects not to do the virtual practicum).
- Satisfactory completion of criminal background check.
For more information, contact Dana Carcamo, Coordinator of the Health Technology Department.