Health Services provides assistance with basic health concerns by offering non-prescription medications, first aid, health and wellness information, stress management resources, and affordable health care referrals for insured and uninsured individuals.
The Health Services Resource Guide contains a variety of health, wellness, and life resources.
- Blood Pressure Screening
- First Aid
- Health Information and Counseling
- Health Insurance Information
- Health Care Referrals
- Non-prescription medications
- 20 Minute Basic Bystander CPR
- Wellness displays and events
- Lactation Room
- Gender Neutral Restroom
- Tobacco Cessation Counseling & Nicotine Patches or Gum
- $5 PPD testing for Health Professions students by appointment
- Blood Drives every semester
- November- Flu Immunization Clinic
- April- Annual Health Fair
StressLess Room: Student Union Room 125
Human Touch Technology Massage Chair, Aromatherapy, Meditation/Guided Imagery CD’s & DVD’s, and Low Lighting to help you relax! Please stop by Health Services during regular hours for access.
1is2Many Campaign Targets Domestic Violence
"On June 21, the White House unveiled a PSA supporting Vice President Biden's 1is2Many campaign, an initiative to focus on a troubling fact-women between the ages of 16 and 24 experience the highest rates of relationship violence. The PSA features President Obama, Vice President Biden and male sports leaders including Eli Manning, Jeremy Lin, Jimmy Rollins, Evan Longoria, David Beckham, Joe Torre and Andy Katz."
What can you do to prevent colds and flu?
Watch Put Your Hands Together video
Visit us on Facebook