Campus Information and Visitor Services provides a wide array of resources, information and services to Anne Arundel Community College students, faculty, staff and visitors. Campus Information is located on the lower level of the Student Services Building on the Arnold Campus.
Student Information Services is the dependable gateway for Anne Arundel Community College information, providing inquirers with accessible, credible enrollment services and general college information in a prompt, efficient, customer-centered manner. Please view our customer service pledge to you.
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m.-1 p.m. (Closed Saturdays in June)
Phone: 410-777-AACC (2222) ext. 9 Fax: 410-777-2827
- Directions to buildings, classrooms and college services
- Campus Directory Assistance: phone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses and office locations
- Campus Tours
- Approve advertisements PDF
- Faxing and copying services (fee)
- Voter Registration
- Transportation Information
- Ambassador Campus Team
- Registration Rally
Services for Students:
AACC is a member of the Collegiate Information and Visitor Services Association (CIVSA)
- Class availability and locations
- Print student schedules
- Assistance with MyAACC