Whether you are an IT professional, business professional, home user or brand new to computers, AACC offers a variety of noncredit courses to meet your needs.
Get started on a new career path or simply learn a new technology today! Not sure which course is right for you? Contact us at email@example.com!
Below are some of our most popular courses. Our courses are offered during the day, evening, and weekends, face-to-face and online, in Arnold, Glen Burnie, and Arundel Mills. Select the schedule that best fits your needs!
Noncredit Technology Courses
- Web Development (HTML5, CSS3, Dreamweaver, PHP, ASP)
- Web Design and Development (Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe CC)
- Database Development and Design (Access, Oracle, SQL, MySQL)
- Desktop Applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, etc.)
- Programming (Java, C++, PHP, ASP)
- Networking (PC Security and Troubleshooting, Networking and Wireless Networking)
- Social Media Technologies (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Mobile Technologies (Mobile Application Development, Android, iPad, MS)
- Computer Fundamentals (Basics, Keyboarding, Windows 7 and 8)
- Internet Basics (Internet, Outlook, Blogs, Wikis and Podcasts)
Noncredit IT Certificates