Whether you are an IT professional, business professional, home user or brand new to computers, AACC offers a variety of noncredit courses to meet your needs.
Get started on a new career path or simply learn a new technology today! Not sure which course is right for you? Contact us at email@example.com!
Below are some of our most popular courses. Select a course that fits your needs during the day, evening, or weekend, face-to-face or online, in Arnold, Glen Burnie, Arundel Mills or the CyberCenter at Teague Road.
Noncredit Technology Courses and Certificates
- A+ - PC Technician Continuing Education Certificate*
- Accounting Principles Using Technology Continuing Education Certificate *
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional*
- Cloud Computing Essentials Continuing Education Certificate *
- Computer Fundamentals (Basics, Keyboarding, Windows 7 and 8)
- Computer Training for the Re-Entry Professional Continuing Education Certificate *
- Cyber Analyst Continuing Education Certificate
- Cyber Awareness Courses New! For additional information, call Sara Eger at 410-777-2106
- Database Development and Design (Access, Oracle, SQL, MySQL)
- Desktop Applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, etc.)
- Digital Home Technology Integration (DHTI) Continuing Education Certificate*
- eLearning and Instructional Design Continuing Education Certificate*
- Internet Basics (Internet, Outlook, Blogs, Podcasts, etc.)
- Introduction to Mobile Application Development Continuing Education Certificate*
- IT Infrastructure Library v3 Foundation Exam Prep*
- IT Project Management*
- Mobile Technologies (Mobile Application Development, Android, iPad, MS)
- Networking and Security (PC Security and Troubleshooting, Networking and Wireless Networking, Security+ Exam Prep)
- Programming (Java, C++, PHP, ASP)
- Project Portfolio Management Training New! Begins 02/10/15. Call Katherine Voss at 410-777-7126 for more information.
- Social Media Technologies (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Web Design and Development (Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe CC)
- Web Design Continuing Education Certificate *
- Web Development (HTML5, CSS3, Dreamweaver, PHP, ASP)