AACC recognizes the struggles of readjustment and the importance of a successful reintegration.
Folawumi (Fola) Kayode, LMSW LCASA, Readjustment Counseling Therapist, Annapolis Vet Center will be on campus to provide information about the services provided by the Annapolis Vet Center.
Readjustment counseling is a wide range of psycho social services offered to eligible Veterans and their families in the effort to make a successful transition from military to civilian life. They include:
- Individual and group counseling for Veterans and their families
- Family counseling for military related issues
- Bereavement counseling for families who experience and active duty death
- Military sexual trauma counseling and referral
- Outreach and education including PDHRA, community events, etc.
- Substance abuse assessment and referral
- Employment assessment & referral
- VBA benefits explanation and referral
- Screening & referral for medical issues including TBI, depression, etc.
Appointments are available. Contact Annapolis Vet Center at 410-605-7826, (mention AACC when you call.)
For more information about AACC and services for military, vets and dependents, call 410-777-4838 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org