Thirteen Anne Arundel Community College students have been named to the 2010 edition of Who’s Who Among Students in American Junior Colleges.
The AACC honorees are:
- Annapolis: Gonzales Aguilar, Wilfredo Bueno, Rene Escobar and Nancy Hill;
- Arnold: C.J. Patalinghug;
- Brooklyn: Egypt Kosloski;
- Crofton: Carlotta Capuana and Delayna Shikashio;
- Edgewater: Jennifer Ansara;
- Glen Burnie: Nathan Cmiel;
- Linthicum: Masharne Nixon;
- Pasadena: Rachel Man;
- Severna Park: Colleen Keck.
Since 1934, the Who’s Who program has honored outstanding student leaders for their scholastic and community achievements. The award honors students at more than 1,900 public and private institutions of higher education in all 50 states and Washington, D.C. For information, visit www.whoswhoamongstudents.com.
Each year, AACC faculty and staff nominate a group of students who are then screened by an AACC committee. Selections are based on criteria including grade point average and academics, leadership abilities, community involvement and participation in student activities.