Commencement Remains May 22
March 12, 2014
This year’s unusual number of weather-related closings and lost instructional time has prompted Anne Arundel Community College to adjust dates for its spring term and to change its exam schedule. However, the college still will close March 17-23 for spring break and Commencement will remain Thursday, May 22.
All traditional, face-to-face 15- and 13-week sessions now will end May 14, and most courses will need to make up a small amount of instructional time. Students should check with their instructors for details. Exams have been moved to May 15-21. The new exam schedule is posted at Spring Exam Schedule
Some online and hybrid (part online, part face-to-face) courses may not have been interrupted by the weather. Students should contact their instructors for information about their class and final exam schedule.
Most other dates will remain the same.
• The first eight-week session still ends March 16.
• The withdrawal date for the 15 week session remains April 22.
• The withdrawal date for the 13-week session remains April 23.
• Weekend College classes still end May 18.
• The second eight-week session still end May 18.
• The Summer Term still begins May 27.
Faculty, staff and current AACC students received information through their AACC email accounts. Go to Records and Registration
page for the most-up-to-date information. For other questions, check with individual instructors or email enrollmentSVCS@aacc.edu