To register by STARS touch-tone phone registration, call 410-777-2241 between 6 a.m.-10 p.m. seven days a week. Or register by one of our four ways to register including by mail, in person or online. To register by STARS, you must pay with a credit card.
Before You Pick Up the Phone
You are eligible to use STARS if you:
- Have enrolled in a least one continuing education noncredit course since September 1991.
- And your current address is on file with the Records and Registration office.
Have the following information ready
- Credit card number and expiration date
- Social Security number or student ID number
- Personal identification number (PIN) — The first time you ever use STARS, your PIN is your four digit birth month and day (example: 0512 = May 12) You will then be prompted to change your PIN.
- Term (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter)
- STARS number — (example: 82349) immediately following each course section number. If a course lacks a STARS number, register by another method.
Registering by STARS
The line may become silent while transactions occur. Do not hang up. If the class you want is full, you can choose to join a waiting list. If and when seats become available, we will call to confirm that you still want to take the class.
Dropping a Course by STARS
You can drop a noncredit course using STARS up to the day before the first class session. The system will guide you through the drop process.