- Applications will be accepted on a rolling admission basis.
- First consideration for selection will be given to candidates whose resident address is in Anne Arundel County for at least three months prior to the date the application is submitted (address verification required). Out-of-county applicants will be reviewed only when space is available.*
- Applications are available in FLRS 100 or online. Only complete applications will be processed.
- Admission to the program is separate from admission to the college.
- Conditional acceptance is given to qualified applicants who meet all admission and academic requirements.
- Final acceptance in the program shall be contingent upon satisfactory completion of a criminal background check, satisfactory completion of a health examination record, and submission of designated American Heart Association CPR card. Note: A urine drug screen may be required after admission.
*ALL applicants must complete an Address Verification for Health Sciences form and submit it to the college Records Office as part of the application process. Each applicant will be required to submit two proofs of residency as described on the Address Verification for Health Sciences form. Submit this form and supporting documents to:
Anne Arundel Community College
Records Office - SSVC 140
101 College Parkway
Arnold, MD 21012