The Parenting Center at Anne Arundel Community College provides excellent family life education programs to parents and professionals at our campuses as well as on site at schools, churches and community agencies. Some suggested services and programs are listed below, but they are only suggestions. If you'd like us to bring one of our other courses to you, or if you want to suggest a new topic, let us know!
INVITE US TO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
Services that may interest parents or professionals include:
- Brief, intensive (4-6 hour) family life education courses ranging from Preparation for Parenthood through Grandparenting
- Saturday morning workshops about family life topics such as Helping Kids With Grief and Loss or The Disorganized Child
- Online parenting courses for those who can’t come to campus
- Specially tailored parenting courses such as Parenting Siblings of the Special Needs Child
- Full-day conferences about contemporary issues such as Dealing with Bullies or Youth Suicide Awareness
- Full- or half-day staff development programs and in-service training
- A monthly online parenting newsletter and a Web site with local and national resources
The Parenting Center instructors are dynamic presenters many of whom are licensed professionals in their respective fields. For more information about bringing The Parenting Center to your neighborhood, contact us at 410-777-2159 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.