Following the interview and committee selection decisions, interviewees will receive a letter assigning one of the following categories: Conditional Acceptance, Alternate Candidate or Regret.
Interviewees that are conditionally selected for the PA program must complete and submit the following:
- Non-refundable deposit of $500 to hold a seat and corresponding paperwork. This is applied to the first semester bill.
- Required Criminal Background CheckPDF instructions will be sent with selection package.
- Required Health Examination Record, forms and instructions will be
sent with selection package. Drug screening may be required upon request.
- Complete the online admission application to Anne Arundel Community College
- Official transcripts and/or Evaluation (if applicable).
- Copy of a government issued photo I.D.
Failure to comply with these requirements will result in the withdrawal of the program's conditional acceptance offer.