- Applicants are given notice of final selection by mail once all the requirements have been met.
- New student orientation for the PA program is typically held in the beginning of May. Registration is addressed at this orientation, NOT done independently by each applicant.
- Applicants are required to have American Heart Association CPR
Healthcare Providers certification and present a copy of the card by the time of the orientation date. Click on AACC Continuing Health Education
for course availability.
- Class schedule follows the AACC summer schedule, and typically starts the last week in May. It is imperative that applicants have made the financial and personal preparations
to ensure readiness to begin the program. Working, even on a part-time basis, is not recommended during the program due to the academic rigor of the coursework.
- Students that are relocating closer to the college can visit the
AACC Housing Online Site for a list of area housing.