Anne Arundel County Public Schools (AACPS) and Anne Arundel Community College (AACC) have joined together to create articulation agreements. These legal agreements describe details for a student to receive free articulated AACC credit for completing an eligible high school pathway. Students must meet all the academic requirements and enrollment guidelines outlined in the agreements.
All tuition and related fees for articulated credits will be waived for those students meeting the requirements.
If you have questions about these agreements, please call the appropriate AACC contact, as listed below, or a member of the college's admissions office.
Follow these steps to receive articulated credit from AACC:
- Sign up for classes in a high school Program Pathway and complete the entire program with a grade of 3.0 or higher. If attending school in Anne Arundel County, open the High School Program of Study PDF ( page 85) to view course requirements for each pathway.
- Complete the Request for Evaluation of Program Pathway CreditsPDF form (Fort Meade or Naval District students click here to access form), (American Culinary Federation Program Students click here to access form) and have your Program Pathway teacher sign it.
- Mail the form to the AACC Program Pathways office -- the address is at the bottom of the form, along with your completed official high school transcript.
- Review the articulation agreement for your Program Pathway.
- In the Fall, enroll at AACC, take at least six (6) academic credits, and receive a grade of 2.0 or higher.
- Meet any additional requirements as identified in the Anne Arundel County Public Schools/Anne Arundel Community College articulation agreement.