Program Pathways are a sequence of study beginning in high school and continuing at Anne Arundel Community College. You can reduce the time it takes to complete your associate degree and save time and money on your college education.
Here’s how it works:
Anne Arundel County Public Schools (AACPS) and Anne Arundel Community College (AACC) have joined together to create articulation agreements. These legal agreements describe details for a student to receive free AACC credit for completing an eligible high school pathway. Students must meet all the academic requirements and enrollment guidelines outlined in the agreements.
All tuition and related fees for articulated credits will be waived for those students meeting the requirements.
If you have questions about these agreements, please call the appropriate AACC contact, as listed below, or a member of the college's admissions office.
Follow these steps and the Program Pathways credits from high school will be posted onto your AACC transcript. Get Going Now!
- Sign up for classes in a high school Program Pathway and complete the entire program with a grade of 3.0 or higher. If attending school in Anne Arundel County, open the High School Program of Study PDF (Section D, page 57) to view course requirements for each pathway.
- Complete the “Request for Evaluation of Program Pathway Credits”PDF form (available via this link and from your guidance counselor) and have your Program Pathway teacher sign it.
- Mail the form to the AACC Program Pathways office -- the address is at the bottom of the form, along with your completed official high school transcript.
- Review the Program Pathways articulation agreement for your Program Pathway.
- In the Fall, enroll at AACC, take at least six (6) academic credits, and receive a grade of 2.0 or higher.
- Meet any additional requirements as identified in the Anne Arundel County Public Schools/Anne Arundel Community College articulation agreement.