Office: CRSC 134
Teaching is an exciting and stimulating experience. It enables me to assist others in acquiring useful ideas and to see them develop intellectually. At the same time, it continually increases my knowledge through my interaction with the students.
I believe that a good education is more than just the acquisition of specific information or skills or the improvement of one's job prospects. Education should assist a person to develop his/her ability to think creatively and critically, thus improving the quality of his/her everyday living experiences. My specific field of psychology, hopefully, enables people to better understand themselves and their world and to better deal with it.
- M.A., Experimental Psychology, University of Rhode Island
- B.A., Psychology, Seton Hill College
- American Psychological Association
- Eastern Psychological Association
- Welch, A.G., Orso, D., Doolittle, J., Areepattamannil, S.(2015). Matching Student Expectations with Instructors' Dispositions: Insight into Quality of Online Teaching. Journal of Effective Teaching, 15(2), 5 - 19.
Recent Conference Presentations
- Orso, D.& Doolittle, J. (2015, September). Outstanding Online Instruction and Academic Success. paper presented at the annual meeting of the National University Technology Network, Savannah, GA.