Office: CRSC 154
"We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us."
"This life is more than just a read through."
--Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Ph.D., General Psychology, Capella University
- M.S.W., University of Maryland at Baltimore
- B.A., Psychology and Political Science, University of California, Riverside
- Licensed Certified Social Worker-Clinical (LCSW-C), State of Maryland
- Psychologists for Social Responsibility
- National Association of Social Workers
- Phi Kappa Phi (Scholastic Honor Society)
Awards and Honors
- Who's Who Among America's Teachers, 2005
- Extraordinary Service Award, Anne Arundel County Health Department, 2004
- Yaezel, M. (2015). Masculinity and Sports. in C. Kilmartin & A. Smiler (Eds.), The Masculine Self (5th ed.). NY: Sloane
- Yaezel, M. (2015). Your Millennial Toolbox: Therapeutic Approaches with Millennial Males. Journal of Men's Studies, 23(2), 226 - 237.
- Yaezel, M. (2014). Superstition and Ritual as Strength - or 'Keep Brushing Those Teeth Between Innings, Turk Wendell'. in Simons, W.M. (Ed.), Cooperstown Symposium on Baseball and American Culture: 2013 - 2014 Anthology (pp. 135 - 143). NC:McFarland