Students will be selected into the Radiologic Technology program on a rolling admissions basis.
The first step to admission is to attend an information session.
These informal sessions discuss admission and academic requirements , the application and selection process, and curriculum and career opportunities. View the information session schedule for a list or call 410-777-7310 for more information. You can also do the information session online.
For more program information, contact Lisa Pervola, Chair of Radiologic Technology.
Radiologic Technology Program Information
- Program applications are available online and in Florestano 100.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Consideration will be given only to candidates whose resident address is in Anne Arundel County for at least three months prior to the date the application is submitted (address verification required). Out-of-county applications will be reviewed only when space is available.
- Must satisfactorily complete all academic and admission requirements.
- Must have a minimum adjusted grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 at this college.
- All 7 prerequisite courses must be complete by the date the application is submitted.
- Completion of all 7 prerequisite courses with a minimum grade of C in each course and a cumulative prerequisite GPA of at least 2.5 (no rounding).
- Science and college algebra prerequisite courses must be taken within 7 years of time the application is submitted.
- The Test of Essential Academic Skills version V (TEAS V) is required. The TEAS V must be passed with a 65 or higher and taken within 2 years of the date of application submission.
- All applicants must take the Arithmetic Placement test and pass with a score of 27 or higher. This test must be taken and passed by the date the application is submitted. Students will have two chances to achieve the minimum accepted score. MAT 005 may take the place of the test but it must be completed with a grade of C or better by the date the application is submitted.
- Address verification.
- Official transcripts, if applicable.
- Final acceptance in the program shall be contingent upon satisfactory completion of a criminal background check, satisfactory completion of a health examination record, and submission of a copy of the required card for Basic Life Support CPR for Health Care Providers. A drug screening may also be required.