WEATHER EFFECTS ON THE SPRING 2014 TERM
Read our FAQsPDF to find out how your spring classes and final exams have been affected by the weather closings and delays.
Need to register for classes? Apply for graduation? AACC’s Records and Registration office is a central location for all enrollment-related activities at AACC.
AACC’s Records and Registration office can help you:
- Register for classes (You can also register other online, by mail, and at other locations.)
- Add, drop or withdraw from a class
- Change your address and phone number
- Obtain verification of enrollment
- Get a copy of your class schedule
- Request your official transcripts
- Transfer credits from other institutions
- Apply for graduation
Need to register or drop classes when the college is closed?
No problem! Eligible students may use Web Registration, available seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
Need help registering for credit classes?
Check out our steps to help you register.
New Student? Need Access to MyAACC?
New students should follow these three steps to log onto your MyAACC and college computer accounts.