Current Students
Faculty and Staff

Future Students

How to Request a Transcript

You may request a copy of your official academic transcript by:
  • submitting the request through MyAACC (if you are a current student taking credit courses) OR
  • submitting a written request in-person, by mail or via fax to the Records and Registration office, the Glen Burnie Town Center, the Ft. Meade Army Education Center, or AACC at Arundel Mills.

Normally, your request will be processed and your transcript sent the next business day. However, certain times of the year there will be a slight delay, 2-3 days, due to the heavy volume of requests. Your understanding is appreciated.

There is NO fee/NO charge for transcripts. Students may request up to five (5) transcripts at one time.

The college reserves the right to withhold transcripts and other services from students in debt to the college. 

To request a transcript, we must receive your signed request in writing.
If you are a current student taking credit classes and request your transcript via MyAACC, the combination of your username and password are considered the same as having your signature on a form.

Transcript Request Form PDF 
(print, complete, sign form, then fax/mail/drop off form to Records and Registration)

Request transcript via MyAACC

  • Log into MyAACC
  • Click on Self Services from the Menu bar
  • Click on the Credit Students menu on the left
  • Under Academic Profile, click on Transcript Request

Transcripts requested via MyAACC can be sent either to your home address on file with the Records Office in a sealed envelope, clearly marked “official transcript enclosed” or to a number of other institutions selected from a drop-down menu on MyAACC.

If you need an official transcript sent to an address other than your home address, or to an institution or address not listed in the drop-down menu on MyAACC, you must submit a signed Transcript Request Form to the Records and Registration Office.

We do not accept transcript requests via e-mail.