1. ONLINE – my.aacc.edu
You may register via the Web if you:
- Are currently enrolled in a credit or developmental AACC course or have an active MyAACC account from the previous two terms.
- Have your current address on file with the Records and Registration office.
- Are not an athlete, international (F-1) student, or otherwise restricted by a financial hold including business, library, public safety or physical education.
Steps to register online:
1. Using the Internet, type myaacc.aacc.edu into your Web browser. (There is no www before the myaacc.)
2. Enter your User ID (usually your first initial, middle initial, last name--up to 14 letters).
3. Enter your password. If you changed your password and cannot remember it, contact the AACC Technical Call Center at 410-777-4357.
4. Select the Self Services tab.
5. Select Students.
6. Under Registration, select Register for Credit Classes.
7. Make sure you review your registration results and pay special attention to the status column.
8. After registering, scroll down and select Make a payment. Follow the on-screen instruction. To avoid having a registration canceled, you must make the required minimum payment as stated in the Schedule of Classes.
9. Be sure to LOG OUT in the upper right corner after you complete your transactions.
2. BY MAIL –
Complete a credit registration form in the back of the Schedule of Classes and mail it with payment to:
AACC Records and Registration Office
101 College Parkway
Arnold, MD 21012-1895
Your class schedule is mailed when registration is complete.
See the Schedule of Classes for mail in deadlines.
3. IN PERSON – You may pay in person at the Arnold campus, AACC at Arundel Mills, Fort Meade Education Center or Glen Burnie Town Center Arundel Center North using your ATM card, check, money order or credit card. You can pay in CASH ONLY at the Arnold campus.
- Arnold Campus, Records and Registration office, Student Services Center
- AACC at Arundel Mills, 7009 Arundel Mills Circle
- Glen Burnie Town Center, Arundel Center North, second floor, 101 N. Crain Highway, Glen Burnie
- Fort Meade Army Education Center, Building 8601, Zimborski Avenue, Fort Meade
return to top