New students received their Passport to Success at their orientation session. If you did not receive one, stop by SUN 208A to pick one up.
The Passport to Success program has six requirements that a new student must complete during the fall semester in order to be eligible for any prizes. Below, you will find additional information about each requirement and activities that are eligible to meet each requirement.
Completed passports must be turned in to SUN 202 by 4:30 PM on December 5th, 2014 in order to be eligible for the drawing. Prizes include a tablet, bookstore gift cards, dining hall gift cards and movie tickets!
How to Meet the Passport Requirements
1. Attend New Student Orientation
2. Attend a Welcome Week activity
3. Attend a Pathways to Success Workshop
4. Pick up your student discount card
- Receive discounts at local businesses and restaurants
- Pick up your discount card from Chris Pineda, Student Association President in SUN 206 anytime after August 25th.
5. Get your student ID in the bookstore
- You will need to show this when turning in your completed Passport.
6. Complete your Degree Map with an advisor
Please contact Danielle Brookhart at 410-777-2653 or email@example.com for additional information.