Anne Arundel Community College is sponsoring the
10th Adelante Hispanic Summer Bridge Program
July 24 through August 4, 2017
See yourself in Adelante!
Program Details (oprima aqui)
- This program is free and lunch will be provided.
- It eases transition into college by providing an introduction to coursework in the humanities, communications, math and arts.
- The curriculum is based on validating the Hispanic culture while introducing you to college-level work and new expectations on a college campus.
- Students will have an opportunity to read literature from well-known Hispanic authors.
- You must commit to attend the entire week, from 8:40 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Submit a recommendation letter from a guidance counselor, teacher or representative from a community group or organization.
Submit your Adelante Application by July 14, 2017.
How do I find out more about the program?
We will have an orientation session for you and your parents or guardians on July 18, 2017 at 6 p.m. to further explain the program and answer any questions.
For more information:
Contact the SASP Office or Samuel Cordero, Coordinator at 410-777-2530 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any questions or need clarification.