Anne Arundel Community College is sponsoring its
9th Adelante Hispanic Summer Bridge Program
July 25 through August 5, 2016
See yourself in Adelante! View the video from summer 2015.
Program Details (oprima aqui)
- This program is free and lunch will be provided.
- It eases transition into college by providing an introduction to coursework in the humanities, communications, math and arts.
- The curriculum is based on validating the Hispanic culture while introducing you to college-level work and new expectations on a college campus.
- Students will have an opportunity to read literature from well-known Hispanic authors.
- You must commit to attend the entire week, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Complete the 2016 Adelante Application (see link below).
- Submit a recommendation letter from a guidance counselor, teacher or representative from a community group or organization.
Submit your application by July 8, 2016.
How do I find out more about the program?
We will have an orientation session for you and your parents or guardians on July 19, 2016 at 6 p.m. to further explain the program and answer any questions.
For more information:
Contact the SASP Office or Samuel Cordero, Coordinator at 410-777-2530 or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need clarification.