Welcome to aacc.edu. Please enjoy your visit to our Web site and let us know what you think. You can contact us at email@example.com
Q: How is aacc.edu best viewed?
A: aacc.edu is built using a fixed 1024 pixel x 768 pixel layout and is best experienced at that resolution or greater.
Instructions on how to change your resolution in Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Windows NT are as follows:
1) From your Desktop, right click your mouse.
2) Select the “Properties” option.
3) Select the “Settings” tab on the far right of the box.
4) Toward the bottom right, use the screen resolution slider to adjust your settings to 1024 x 768, then click “Apply.”
5) Your screen will test the new settings and a pop-up window will appear; if everything looks sufficient, click “yes.”
6) Then click “OK.”
Instructions on how to change your resolution in Mac OS are as follows:
1) Open System Preferences
2) Choose “Displays”
3) Select the 1024 x 768 resolution from menu
Q: Are there any browser or plug-in requirements for the AACC.edu site? A: aacc.edu is built using up-to-date web development practices and is best viewed using an up-to-date web browser. This includes: Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 7, Opera 9.5, Safari 3, Camino 1.6, Amaya 10, Konqueror 4, Epiphany 2.22.2, Galeon 2.0.4, and Flock 1.2.
aacc.edu does not require the use of any plug-ins.
Tell us what you think! Take the Web site survey.