Anne Arundel Community College has established a wireless network for students, faculty, staff and guests called AACC Wireless. The network was designed to be used exclusively for conducting college-related business and/or to support teaching and learning.
You can connect to this network from just about anywhere on the Arnold campus or any of these other AACC locations:
- Arundel Mills (AMIL)
- Center for Cyber and Professional Training (CCPT)
- Glen Burnie Town Center (GBTC)
- Hotel, Culinary Arts and Tourism Institute (HCAT)
- Sales and Service Training Center (SSTC)
To connect, simply select “AACC Wireless” from the list of available networks.
Simply review the terms of using the network and select "I Accept" to indicate acceptance of the terms.
To help maintain adequate resources on our wireless network, devices that are inactive for 180 minutes will be logged off. In this case your device will still be connected to the AACC Wireless network, but the web browser on your device will return you to the login page the next time you attempt to access a web page.
Our goal is to make AACC Wireless network available everywhere on campus. If you find a place where the signal is weak, please let us know:
- Stop by the Technical Call Center in CRSC 108.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Helpdesk at 410-777-4357 or extension 4357 from any campus telephone.