2015 SPRING TERM REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 8:30 A.M.
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2014
To participate in AACC's interest-free payment plan, simply pay the minimum amount printed on your student bill or as listed under Account Due Dates by Term Payment Schedule below. If you register and do not make a payment by the due date, and do not have approved and documented financial aid and/or tuition assistance, you risk being dropped from your classes. Make your payment in person, by phone (410-777-2236) or on the Web via your MyAACC account.
Web Registration through MyAACC - Payment information is at the bottom of the page once registration is submitted. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Pay My Bill. Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express), Check Debit Cards (with Visa/MasterCard logo) and Electronic Checks are the only forms of payment accepted on the Web. For Electronic Checks you will need routing, account and check numbers, as well as, name and address that appear on check.
If you are paying with cash you must come to the Cashier's office located in the Student Services Center on the Arnold campus.
Depending on when you register, partial or full payment may be due. Students who do not make any required payment or do not have approved and documented financial aid and/or tuition assistance risk their classes being dropped. To pay your bill by phone or for information regarding the application or notification of approved and documented financial aid and/or tuition assistance contact the Cashier's office at 410-777-2236.
ALL PRIOR SEMESTERS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED ON FUTURE TERMS.
ACCOUNT DUE DATES BY TERM PAYMENT SCHEDULE
If you choose to participate in the payment plan rather than pay in full the amount you pay depends on when you register. See table below.
| Registration Dates || Due at Registration || Due: Dec 10 || Due: Feb 2 || Due: Mar 2 || Due: Apr 1 |
| 11/12 - 12/8 || 0% || 20% || 20% || 30% || 30% |
| 12/9 - 1/28 || 20% || N/A || 20% || 30% || 30% |
| 1/29 - 2/25 || 40% || N/A || N/A || 30% || 30% |
| 2/26 - 3/26 || 70% || N/A || N/A || N/A || 30% |
| After March 26 || 100% || N/A || N/A || N/A || N/A |
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND: You must file a drop/add form with the Records and Registration office, or at MyAACC website to officially drop a course by the deadline. If you stop attending classes but do not officially drop the classes, you continue to be financially responsible for all tuition and fees. A schedule of deadline dates to drop a class and receive 100% refund is published in the schedule of classes. Students who do not officially drop by the drop deadline, but withdraw from a class (that is scheduled for eight weeks or more) during the five calendar days after the drop deadline are eligible for a 60% reduction of the total tuition and fees associated with the class but remain financially responsible for the remaining 40%. Students are provided a full refund of all tuition and fees when the college cancels a class.
PENALTY FEES ON PAYMENT PLAN: Payments received after the deadlines for the subsequent payments are subject to a $10 late payment fine.
PAST-DUE ACCOUNT FEES: Bills not paid in full by the due date are subject to late fines and collection fees. If your account is turned over to a collection agency, you are financially responsible for all tuition and fees, late fines and reasonable attorney's fees, as well as, collection costs. The college will also hold your transcripts and prevent you from registering for all future semesters.
There are a few select Noncredit, Continuing Education courses eligible for an outsourced payment plan. For information regarding the selected courses and the outsourced payment plan, go to Continuing Education Payment Plan or call Continuing Education Office at 410-777-2325
No student should be restricted from attending because of limited financial resources. We offer numerous programs to assist you in meeting your financial obligations. To learn more about grants, scholarships, loans and employment programs, contact the Financial Aid Office at 410-777-2203