You must meet these requirements to be considered for a tutoring position:
- Minimum G.P.A. of 2.5
- Completed and earned an “A” in course(s) you wish to tutor
- Faculty Recommendation
- Ability to complete training requirements prior to tutoring students
- Patience and a desire to help others
The following are some of the benefits of becoming a tutor:
- Compensation is $8.50/hour for peer tutoring
- Recommendations for future jobs or school applications
- Previous course material is kept fresh in your mind
- Satisfaction from helping others
Still have questions?
Contact the Tutoring Office: 410-777-2642
If you are interested in becoming a peer tutor, please complete the Peer Tutor Interest Form.