Your college degree is closer than you think!
Going the distance brings college courses to you and enables you to earn associate degrees, certificates, or letters of recognition through distance education. Complete a program fully online or take in combination with traditional and/or hybrid courses.
Associate degree programs consist of general education courses, area specific courses and electives. To qualify for an associate degree, students must complete the minimum number of credit hours required in their program and earn a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or better. Note: Some programs require a grade of C or better in each program course requirement.
The following degrees can be fully completed through online education:
- Business Administration Transfer (A.S.)
- Business Management (A.A.S.)
- Computer Information Systems, Database Developer/Administration Option (A.A.S.) - following Database Developer area of study
- Computer Information Systems, Programming/Analysis Option (A.A.S.)
- Computer Network Management (A.A.S.)
- Computer Science: Internet and Mobile Device Software Development, Internet Applications Development Option (A.A.S.)
- Computer Science Transfer, Computer Information Systems Option (A.S.)
- Computer Science Transfer, Management Information Systems Option (A.S.)
- Financial Accounting (A.A.S.)
- General Technology (A.A.S.) - students are required to select two areas of study
- Transfer Studies (A.A.)
Also see Certificates and Letters of Recognition available fully online under Related Links.
For more information on pursuing an academic plan, contact Counseling, Advising and Retention Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.