2013 AACC STUDENT VIDEO FESTIVAL
Saturday, April 27th, 2013, 7:00 p.m.
AACC Arnold Campus, Humanities Building 112 (HUM 112)
The annual, juried Student Video Festival is held each spring by the Visual Arts Department. This event is free, open to the public, and offers an engaging look at our student's recent work in time-based media.
AACC students are invited to submit their short films and audio art pieces completed in the past two years. The maximum total running time of any submitted work is 5 minutes, and all submissions must be free of copyrighted content. Videos may be submitted in .MOV and .AVI formats; audio files may be submitted in .AIFF or .WAV formats.
This year's juror is Sala Wong, Associate Professor of Visual Art, Indiana State University. Ms. Wong's interactive digital art and design work includes installation, motion graphics, wearable art, computer-controlled environments, and locative media. Her works have been exhibited in Russia, Thailand, Japan, USA, Canada, Finland, Estonia, Czech Republic, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
Deadline for submissions is Monday, April 15th by 4:00 p.m.
Questions? Please contact Prof. Peter Williams: email@example.com
EVERYTHING MUST GO EXHIBIT REVIEW
- The Visual Arts department presented their "Everything Must Go Exhibit" in Fall 2010, which was reviewed by the Director of the Baltimore Museum of Art - Read more
- Find out more about Portfolio Day
- Juried Graduating Student Show - please check back for more information
- Check back for more information.
GRAPHIC DESIGN CLUB
- Meets on Fridays from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in CADE 226.