Arts and Humanities Transfer Options
The Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree recognizes mastery in the liberal arts and in the fine arts. The A.A. degree is intended for students intending to transfer to a 4-year institution to pursue a Bachelors degree.
A.A. Degree in the following:
- Fine Arts, Art History/Museum Education Option, A.A.
- Visual Arts, Film Studies Option, A.A.
- Visual Arts, Game Art and Design Option, A.A.
- Fine Arts, Photography Option, A.A.
- Fine Arts, Visual Arts Option, A.A.
- Fine Arts, Visual Design (Web and Graphic) Option, A.A.
Career Focused Options
The Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree is designed primarily for students hoping to seek immediate, entry-level employment in the industry and is identified with a specialty designation (graphic design, gaming, video production, etc.).
A.A.S. Degree in the following:
The department offers certificate programs for those who wish to upgrade their skills and abilities, focusing on a specific discipline area. These certificate programs are designed to assist students with goals for upgrading skills, making a career change, supplementing an existing Bachelor's degree, etc. Certificates below are designed as units within the corresponding Associates degree program and can be acquired in the process of seeking the degree.
- Visual Arts, Graphic Design, Certificate
- Visual Arts, Game Development Option, Certificate
- Visual Arts, Photography Option, Certificate
- Visual Arts, Video Production Option, Certificate
- Visual Arts, Web and Interactive Design, Certificate
Letter of Recognition
For more information on the full list of courses:
See the catalog for a full listing of the credit areas of study and requirements for each academic credential.
Looking for career or employment resources? Visit the AACC Career and Transfer Resource Center page.