Start at AACC!
In one evening, at one AACC location, you can:
- Start your college search, narrow your choices or select a school.
- Pick up college catalogs, brochures and flyers from representatives of AACC and over 100 colleges and universities.
- Ask representatives about admission requirements, programs of study, tuition costs and financial aid opportunities, campus life, upcoming tours, and information sessions for prospective students.
- Learn about the Maryland Community College Promise Scholarship that provides up to $5,000 in tuition assistance per year for eligible students who attend a Maryland community college. As a “last dollar” scholarship, it covers remaining tuition and fees after other federal and state financial aid has been applied.
- Take a tour of the new Health Life and Sciences Building. Tours begin at 6 and 7 p.m.
- Take a tour of the new Clauson Center for Innovation and Skilled Trades. Tours begin at 6, 6:30 and 7 p.m.
The AACC College Fair is a must attend event!
Visit the AACC Booth
Get information on how you can take courses that will transfer to a Maryland or out-of-state, 4-year college or join a program that provides immediate job training. You can also learn how to get an early start on college classes while you’re still in high school. Visit the AACC booth where representatives will introduce you to the many benefits that you have here at your community college.
AN EDUCATION YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS
AACC is affordable and scholarships are geared to first-time freshmen from county high schools.
Master cutting-edge technology, communication skills, critical-thinking skills and more in modern, smart-classroom facilities.
LOVE SPORTS? SO DO WE!
Our nationally ranked athletics programs open doors to scholarships at four-year schools and we’ve added eSports to our roster of competitive sports!
DISCOVER YOUR PASSION
Join academic and recreational clubs, performing groups or the campus newspaper. Attend concerts, movies and cultural events.
FIELDS OF INTEREST
Not sure where to start on your higher education journey? Ask about our fields of interest to help narrow your search!
Prepare for your College Fair Visit
ASK THE RECRUITERS
- For a list of programs of study/majors to take home and review later.
- About admission requirements.
- About tuition costs, scholarships and financial aid opportunities.
- What the school looks for in admission essays.
- Who should write letters of recommendation.
- If freshman courses are taught by professors or teaching assistants.
- What the average class size is.
- What the student body demographics are.
- What kind of job placement programs are available for students.
- What type of housing is available.
- What team sports are played at the college.
- What there is to do in town.
- About campus life – student activities, clubs and organizations.
- If there are upcoming tours and info sessions for prospective students.