AACC offers qualifying home-school students living in Maryland and students attending a private school in Maryland a 25% reduction in tuition for AACC classes completed prior to graduating high school through the Early College Access Program (ECAP).
To qualify for the tuition reduction, you must:
- Receive approval from your school principal, counselor or appropriate school official
- Have a GPA of 2.0 or above
Procedures for Participation
Home-school and private school students
- All first-time students must apply to AACC.
- Complete the applicable ECAP Application.
- Email the completed ECAP application to the cashier's office at email@example.com.
- The ECAP application also must be submitted to the cashier's office for every enrollment term to request consideration for the tuition reduction.
- Students participating in the Early College Access Program must comply with all Anne Arundel Community College academic policies and regulations and demonstrate eligibility or prerequisite completion for all courses for which they wish to register.
- Home-school students: You must contact your public school home-school office to request an ECAP verification form and send it to AACC for each term that you are enrolled. The AACPS Home Instruction Office can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about how to enroll.
Not Sure if You Qualify for ECAP?
Eligible AACPS students will no longer be charged tuition and fees and will not have to pay for their required course materials. Eligible Maryland home-schooled students and students that attend a private school within Maryland can take classes with a 25% tuition discount.
Check with our admissions team if:
- The courses you’d like to take are not approved by your school principal or counselor
- You’d like to take more than two courses
- You have any other circumstances that prompt you to question whether you're qualified