AACC, in partnership with Earlbeck Gases and Technologies, can help you become a welder by receiving state-of-the-art training in STICK, MIG and TIG welding. Help meet the demand for qualified, certified welders in the Baltimore/Washington area
Learn more about the program from our students.
See our classes at the Earlbeck training facilities.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Cotton shirt, cotton jeans and closed-toe shoes required.
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, welders can make $18 per hour.
- Welders who obtain multiple certifications can earn highly competitive wages in a variety of industries.
- Experienced welders who have multiple American Welding Society (AWS) certifications can double or triple their wages.
- Earlbeck is an American Welding Society accredited tested facility.
- Program consists of noncredit fundamental, intermediate and advanced courses.
- Combines courses in MIG, TIG and STICK as well.
- Daytime and evening format throughout the year.
- Classes held at Earlbeck Gases and Technologies at 8204 Pulaski Highway, Baltimore, MD, 21237.
- Tours are available by appointment. Contact Don Hodges at 410-687-8400.
- OPT 394 - Fundamental of Welding Certified Training
- Helmet, gloves, jacket, chipping hammer, wire brush and pliers are provided as part of the welding gear kit.
- Students who have experience in the welding field may opt out of OPT 394 by contacting instructor Don Hodges.
- OPT 395 - Intermediate STICK Welding Certified Training
- OPT 396 - Intermediate MIG Welding Certified Training
- OPT 397 - Intermediate TIG Welding Certified Training
- OPT 374 - Advanced Shielded Metal Arc Pipe Welding (STICK)
- OPT 375 - Advanced Gas Metal Arc- Pipe (MIG)
- OPT 376 - Advanced Gas Tungsten Arc Welding - Pipe (TIG)
- OCA 563 - Symbols for Welding
- OCA 564 - Visual Examination of Welding
- OCA 565 - Welding Basics
Welding for Work
"Fundamentals of Welding Certified Training" (OPT 394) is combined with Intermediate STICK, MIG or TIG courses in a bundle package, which provides a cost-savings option.
- Continuing Education Units
- Earlbeck Certificate of Completion
- Career Structural Welder certificate upon completion of all intermediate level classes and Career Pipe Welder certificate upon completion of the full training.
- Welding for Work
- American Welding Society (AWS) D1.1 welder certification
- Fundamental course - $1,550.
- Intermediate or advanced course - $2,275.
- Welding for Work courses - $3,550.
- Prices subject to change.
For more information, call 410-777-2447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org