The Entrepreneurial Studies Scholarship
The Entrepreneurial Studies Scholarship is supported by the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation.
The Entrepreneurial Studies Scholarship program includes:
- Funding for tuition, fees, books and supplies for credit and non-credit* courses (including BNS 393 Entrepreneurs Ramp Up mentoring). *Non-Credit courses must be pre-approved.
- Practical experience.
- Resources to support entrepreneurial student success.
There is a lifetime maximum of $12,000 per student for the Entrpreneurial Studies Scholarship. Availability of funds is contingent on a variety of factors including continued financial support by the Ratcliffe Foundation.
Entrepreneurial Studies Scholarship Mentoring
As part of the BNS 393 Ramp Up course, every scholarship recipient will sign up with a mentor who will provide guidance and advice. The mentors and mentees will be required to meet and actively participate in the ESI Mentor-ship Program.
- Anyone who has entrepreneurial aspirations may apply, this includes current business owners and those who wish to start a new venture.
- Completed FAFSA for current academic year on file with AACC.
- Current student or completed application for enrollment at AACC.
- GPA of 2.5 or better.
The application deadline is April 12 by Noon.
Internship Scholarship (available to current Ratcliffe Scholars only)
The Internship Scholarship provides $1,500 stipend for 100-120 hours
Students receive a practical learning opportunity to complement their classroom learning.
- Establish an internship agreement with assistance from the AACC Internship Office.
- Register for ESI 275 Internship in Business I.