Supported by the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
The Entrepreneurs Scholarship provides:
- Funding for tuition, fees, books and supplies for credit and pre-approved noncredit courses (including BNS 393 Entrepreneurs Ramp Up mentoring)
- Practical experience
- Resources to support entrepreneurial student success
There is a lifetime maximum of $12,000 per student for the Entrepreneurs Scholarship. Availability of funds is contingent on a variety of factors including continued financial support by the Ratcliffe Foundation.
To apply, you should:
- Possess entrepreneurial aspirations (can be a current business owner or someone with the desire to start a new venture)
- Have a completed FAFSA for the current academic year on file with AACC
- Be a current student or have a completed application for enrollment at AACC
- Have earned a GPA of 2.5 or better
- Be a United States citizen
The application deadline is noon Thursday, April 2.
Entrepreneurs Scholarship Mentoring
As part of the BNS 393 "Ramp Up" course, every scholarship recipient will sign up with a mentor who will provide guidance and advice. The mentors and mentees will be required to meet and actively participate in the ESI Mentorship program.
(Available to current Ratcliffe Scholars only.)
The Internship Scholarship provides $1,500 stipend for 100-120 hours
Students receive a practical learning opportunity to complement their classroom learning.
- Establish an internship agreement with assistance from AACC's internship office.
- Register for ESI 275 "Internship in Business I."