Transfer scholarships exist for those who plan to transfer to a four-year school once they complete their associate degree. Additional opportunities may exist at the four-year school you plan to attend. You should contact that school's financial aid office to learn the possibilities.
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship Program
Deadline: Dec. 15
- 3 GPA or higher
- Transfering to an accredited four-year college
Complete the online application and submit it at the financial aid office, Student Services Center Room 160. For information contact Michael McGranahan at 410-777-2203.
Learn more about the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation.
Morris K. Udall Undergraduate Scholarship
Deadline: early February
- Full-time sophomore or junior at a two- or four-year institution of higher learning
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree full time during the academic year
- Committed to a career related to the environment, or a Native American committed to a career in tribal public policy or Native American health care
- U.S. citizen, U.S. national or resident alien
For information contact Sally Horner, Ph.D., in Dragun 244.
Learn more about the Morris K. Udall Undergraduate Scholarship.
American Association of University Women Transfer Scholarship
Scholarships for Specific Schools
Notre Dame of Maryland University, The Clare & Robert Moore Scholarship Fund
Deadline: Early April
- English major or plan to major in English
- Documentation of enrollment to Notre Dame
- Letter of Recommendation
- Official transcript
> Learn more
Stevenson University, Transfer Fellowship
Deadline: Late March
A full-tuition scholarship opportunity!
> Learn more
University of Maryland, College Park, Academic Excellence Scholarship
Deadline: Early March
- Must have 56 credits or an associate degree
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Maryland resident
UMUC Maryland Community College Transfer Scholarship
Scholarships awarded for fall and spring terms
- Completed associate degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen
> Learn more
University System of Maryland - Regents Scholarships
The University System of Maryland (USM) has had a long-standing commitment to the very brightest and most exceptional students. One of the ways in which this commitment is expressed is through the Regents Scholarships for Transfer Students. Two types of scholarships are available. Full scholarships cover the entire estimated cost of tuition, room, board, books and academic materials. Partial scholarships range from $3,000 to $5,000 per year for educational expenses.
- Applications must be submitted to AACC's financial aid office by May 1.
- Students who are transferring to schools in the University System of Maryland (USM) and are pursuing a bachelor's degree are eligible to apply.
- If you have questions, contact Michael McGranahan in AACC's financial aid office at 410-777-2203.
View the a list of University System of Maryland (USM) schools.
Gross Regents Scholarship
Kelly Regents Scholarship
Kelly Regents Scholarship for the Universities at Shady Grove
Weinberg Regents Scholarship