Collaborative Physician Assistant Class of 2019 Graduation
July 25, 2019
Anne Arundel Community College and the University of Maryland, Baltimore, Collaborative Physician Assistant program recently graduated the Class of 2019. Howard University’s Program Director and Assistant Professor Donny Ard, Ph.D., gave a commencement address during the July 18 ceremony at AACC’s Pascal Center for Performing Arts in Arnold. The class of 30 graduates received their certificates and white coats. All graduates were qualified for a Master of Health Science degree through a collaboration with University of Maryland, Baltimore.
The 2019 graduates from Maryland are:
- Jay Y. An, Severna Park
- Amber A. Bokhari, Germantown
- Angela F. Britton, Hanover
- Shauntel L. Davis, Waldorf
- Shannon M. Gaskins, Edgewater
- Rachel N. Gerardy, Dunkirk
- Georgia L. Harper, Arnold
- Chonnipa Hongjaisee, Silver Spring
- Jamille V. Jnbaptiste, Glen Burnie
- Allison D. Leonardi, University Park
- Kyle A. Maio, Centerville
- Fabian A. Padron, Germantown
- Thomas K. Phelan, Towson
- Dennise Ramirez, Woodbine
- Cassandra L. Rullman, West River
- Rahma Salam, Silver Spring
- Kristen E. Smith, Millersville
- Valorie L. Snyder, Annapolis
- Alison M. Spatz, Ellicott City
- Michael X. Tang, Germantown
- Amanda N. Ward, Pasadena
- Jonathan K. Wilson, Baltimore
- Benjamin J. Youngs, Severna Park
- Jennifer Yun, Clarksburg
Out-of-state graduates are:
- Angeline P. Chau, Springfield, Va.
- Vanessa De Assis, Tampa, Fla.
- Kyra A. Kearney, Shillington, Pa.
- Meagan A. Phelan, Riverdale, N.J.
- Laurena D. Richardson, Denver, Colo.
- Aleem Uddin, West Palm Beach, Fla.
Award recipients are:
- Clinician’s Clinician Award: Laurena D. Richardson was recognized by his peers for professional integrity and clinical excellence.
- Dean’s Award: Shannon M. Gaskins in recognition of academic achievement and the highest cumulative GPA in her class.
- Faculty Award: Georgia L. Harper was awarded for exemplifying the Code of Ethics defined by the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
- President’s Award: Laurena D. Richardson in recognition of her leadership and contribution to her class and profession.
Learn about the Collaborative Physicians Assistant program or contact the School of Health Sciences at 410-777-7310 or email@example.com.