RNFA Admission Instructions
- Submit two letters of recommendation that validate the following: proficiency in the roles of scrubbing, circulating, or first assisting; ability to perform effectively in stressful and emergency situations; ability to perform effectively and harmoniously as a team member; ability to perform effectively as a leader.
- Validate your current BCLS and/or ACLS certification.
- Validate your current CNOR certification.
- Validate your current active RN license.
- Validate your current malpractice coverage (1 million/3 million).
- Validate your immunization record including MMRV and HBV and current PPD. If your records are not available or current, you will need to either obtain the records or the immunization with verification dates. You may sign the Hepatitis B declination form if you wish (included in RNFA program application). Generally, you should meet the health requirements of your practicing facility.
- Obtain your copy of the "AORN Curriculum" workbook from the college bookstore or AORN: 1-800-755-2676, extension #839. Read the workbook prior to first day of class.
Please send your application to:
Anne Arundel Community College
Tammie Neall, FLRS 306B
101 College Parkway
Arnold, MD 21012
If you have questions, please contact Tammie Neall at email@example.com.