Back to Top
student ID card

Stop by the AACC Bookstore to get your photo ID and have it validated every year to gain access to the library and Fitness Center, prove your identity at the testing center and receive discounted tickets to campus events, area restaurants and attractions.

Who Can Get an ID card?

Students enrolled in credit or noncredit classes, college faculty and staff are all eligible for an ID card.

How do I get my AACC Photo ID card?

Visit the AACC Bookstore in Arnold or Arundel Mills at least one business day after you register for class for the first time.

What do I bring?

You will need your driver's license or other valid, government-issued ID for verification. Students also should take a current official copy of their course schedule/bill. 

What does it cost?

There is no cost for your first card. The cost to replace a lost or damaged card is $10. If your card is stolen, contact the Department of Public Safety and Police and present a police report to receive a free replacement.

Do I need a new card every year?

No, your AACC photo ID does not expire. You will, however, need a validation sticker each year. These stickers are valid for an entire academic year (fall through summer) and may be obtained from the AACC Bookstore. Be sure to bring your AACC photo ID and a current course schedule.

What sort of goodies can I get with my ID? 

Well, first of all, your ID card contains your AACC ID number, which is needed for various types of transactions across the college. It’s also your AACC library card. Once you have your ID, visit the library circulation desk on the second floor and the staff will activate your card in their system.

Many area stores and restaurants (including the AACC Bookstore) offer student discounts and your ID is your ticket to these deals. The Office of Student Engagement also has discounted movie passes and free passes to area attractions like the National Aquarium and the Maryland Science Center.


We're here to help.

The AACC Bookstore