The flock is reuniting! With in-person, hybrid and online courses and services available this fall, we want you to be able to choose the option that works best for you.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Our vision of the future is a continued balance of in-person classes and services with remote classes and services.
- A full range of courses will be offered in-person, hybrid and online.
- Support services will be available in person.
- Masks will be required indoors at all AACC facilities regardless of vaccination status.
- All AACC students will be required to attest to being fully vaccinated or tested weekly for COVID-19 if they are taking in-person classes or using in-person services.
- All AACC employees will be required to be fully vaccinated or tested weekly for COVID-19 prior to reporting to work on campus.
- Online classes and services will continue to be available.
- If circumstances change, we will change with them. We will not, however, change our commitment to excellence and innovation in service to our community.