The flock is reuniting! With in-person, hybrid and online courses and services available this fall, we want you to be able to choose the option that works best for you.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Our vision of the future is a continued balance of in-person classes and services with remote classes and services.
- A full range of courses will be offered in-person, hybrid and online.
- Support services will be available in person, by appointment, starting in July with expanding hours in the fall.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear masks indoors, except where required by state or local laws (e.g. for health program clinical sites). We recommend that those who are not vaccinated should continue wearing masks.
- Online classes and services will continue to be available.
- Employees and students are not required to be vaccinated at this time but are encouraged to do so.
- If circumstances change, then we will change with them, but we will not change our commitment to excellence and innovation in service to our community.