We’re excited about seeing so many of you in person again this spring term, while continuing to offer online classes and services for those who prefer them.
AACC is dedicated to keeping our community healthy, safe and informed. Check out the pages below regularly for updates, COVID-19 information and resources. Here’s a quick overview of where we’re at:
Health and Safety
- Masks will be required indoors at all AACC facilities regardless of vaccination status.
- All AACC employees are required to be fully vaccinated or tested for COVID-19 on a weekly basis.
- Students taking in-person classes or using in-person services are also required to be fully vaccinated or tested for COVID-19 on a weekly basis.
- To complete a vaccine certification form and provide proof of vaccination status, learn more about our vaccination protocols.
- Unvaccinated individuals, those who chose not to complete the vaccine certification or declined to provide their vaccination status, must submit proof of a COVID-19 test result before midnight on Wednesday each week by responding to a survey that will be emailed to their college-issued email account, unless they've applied for and been granted an accommodation by the college. Learn more about our testing protocols.
- Majority of our student services are available for in-person hours. Check out our student services page to find office hours.
- Services are also offered remotely Monday through Saturday for convenience and flexibility.
- We have an increase of in-person classes offered during the spring term.
- Online and hybrid classes remain available for continued flexibility and convenience.