AACC’s Child Development Center (CDC) has been providing child care and preschool education for AACC students, faculty and staff, and community members since 1977!
Located on the Arnold campus, the center is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the Maryland Department of Education.
Important Registration Dates
- Open House on Wednesday, February 18th
- Summer 2015 registration starting March 24th
- Fall 2015 registration starting April 20th
To schedule a tour, please call 410-777-2450.
We Proudly Boast
- Year-round preschool education and child care for children 2 to 5 years old, from 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Full- and part-time schedules available.
- Evening drop-in child care for children ages 2-10 years old. Monday-Thursday 5-10 p.m. (Aug.-May).
- Staff with early education degrees.
- State approved core curriculum.
- Level 5 rating (highest possible) from the Maryland EXCELS Program.
To contact the Child Development Center, email LaVette Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-777-2450.