AACC’s Child Development Center (CDC) has been providing child care and preschool education for AACC students, faculty and staff, and community members since 1977!
Located on the Arnold campus, the center is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the Maryland Department of Education.
Important Registration Dates
- Register now for Fall 2014 Term
- Open House - Friday, August 22nd 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Spring 2015 registration will begin December 1st
To schedule a tour, please call 410-777-2450.
We Proudly Boast
- Year-round preschool education and child care for children 2 to 5 years old, from 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Full- and part-time schedules available.
- Evening drop-in child care for children ages 2-10 years old. Monday-Thursday 5-10 p.m. (Aug.-May).
- Staff with early education degrees.
- State approved core curriculum.
- Level 5 rating (highest possible) from the Maryland EXCELS Program.
To contact the Child Development Center, email LaVette Curtis at email@example.com or call 410-777-2450.