AACC’s Child Development Center (CDC) has been providing child care and education for AACC students and community members since 1977! Located on the Arnold campus, the center is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the Maryland Department of Education.
Important Registration Dates
- Summer 2013 - spaces still available
- Fall 2013 - starting May 13, 2013
About the Center
The Child Development Center is located on the Arnold Campus and offers:
- Early education and child care for potty-trained children ages 3-5 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Evening child care for AACC students, faculty and staff for children ages 3-12 during spring and fall terms
- Full-time or part-time child care, depending upon space availability and parent needs
- A state approved core curriculum based on exploration, experimentation, creativity and problem solving
How to Enroll
Like the college, we run on a semester calendar. Pricing begins as low as $125/week for two full days of care, Tuesday/Thursday and up to $210/week for full-time, Monday-Friday. A registration fee of $50 per semester (fall, spring & summer) is also required. The evening care registration fee is $20 per family/per semester. A one-week tuition deposit is required and will be applied to your last week of the contract. DSS Child Care Subsidy vouchers and Military Subsidy vouchers are accepted. Please check Registration & Rates for current hours and fees.
We require four types of documents for each child – Health Inventory, Emergency Card, Media Permission Form and Medication Form – as well as a Registration Contract. Registration Contracts must be filled out in the center. (Please note that all forms require Adobe Reader.)
Feel free to visit us in the Math Building or call 410-777-2450 to set an appointment or for more information.