Register Now for Fall
Riverhawks are gearing up for an exciting return to campus! Learn about the different ways to take a course at AACC and choose the format that works best for you.
Fall consists of multiple start dates or sessions that give you more flexibility in scheduling courses and the convenience of choosing when to begin your education. So whether you like a traditional fall schedule, want to start a little later in the term or prefer shorter sessions, no problem! Most likely, we have a session for you with several courses that fit into each one. You can even consider registering for back-to-back eight-week courses as a way to pick up the pace.
FALL 2022 SESSION DATES
- 15-week session runs Aug. 29-Dec. 18
- 13-week session runs Sept. 12-Dec. 18
- First eight-week session runs Aug. 29-Oct. 23
- Second eight-week session runs Oct. 24-Dec. 18
Available Online or In Person, We're Here For Your Unique Needs
Visiting College Student
If you're working on a degree at another university and would like to take a course at AACC as a visiting student and transfer credits to that university, it's not difficult.
- Confirm with your home institution that the AACC course you take will transfer. Need a syllabus or course description before they’ll approve the course? Contact the appropriate assistant dean or department chair listed on each program page or head over to our course search.
- Complete a free credit application.
- If the course you want to enroll in has prerequisites, you must provide an unofficial college transcript, SAT/ACT scores or high school GPAs to AACC's records and registration office. Email email@example.com with your transcripts or scores and let them know what prerequisites you have for the course you wish to enroll in.
- Once your scores and/or prerequisites have been approved, you can register for your classes online. Learn how to register.
- Be sure to make a payment.
- Don’t forget to request your AACC transcript once you complete your course.
Current High School Student
Want to get a jump start on your academic goals? Save time and money while earning college credit as a high school student! Visit our high school enrollment page for eligibility requirements and more detailed directions, and join the more than 1,000 high school students at AACC right now.
If your family would like to apply for financial assistance, complete the 2021-2022 Early College Access Grant Application and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us at email@example.com or 410-777-2222 if you have questions!